Perform These Two Effective Oblique Exercises That Target Your Love Handles!
Oblique crunches is one of my favorite exercises for oblique muscles. As you notice on this site, there are so many variations of stomach and core exercises that can choose to incorporate in your fitness plan while moving toward your ultimate goal.
What you should keep in mind, is that an exercise that works for me may not be the most effective for you. Along the way, you will start to see which exercises work the best for you.
It is also very important to keep your muscles guessing by alternating and introducing new variations and abdominals exercises into your workout program.
Oblique Crunches and Crossed Legged Crunches (Twisting Crunch)
Oblique Floor Crunch (You can also do an oblique twisting crunch variation)
• Lie on your back – keeping your back straight
• Placing your feet flat on the floor
• Place your hands behind your head
• Begin by lifting both shoulder blades off the floor and twist so that the right elbow touches the top portion of the left knee
• Hold and squeeze for 1-2 seconds at top
• Slowly lower your body to the starting position
• Continue with your repetitions on the same side until you finish the set