How to Rev Up Your Exercise Motivation – And Finally Achieve Your Fitness Goal
Face it, not everyone has exercise motivation but the truth is that you need the drive and desire to succeed if you want to achieve your fitness goals.
When it comes to exercising, you probably have a long list of reasons why now is not the right time to start exercising. You feel that this week is too busy maybe next week will be better.
These are common thoughts that inhibit and prevent you from achieving the healthy lifestyle that you desire. These thoughts are the cause of procrastination.
In the past....you may have suffered from things such as….
• Failure to clearly identify and achieve your goals
• Procrastination (accompanied by many excuses)
• Satisfied with current situation
• Willingness to quit at first signs of defeat
Well, that was then…
You will find all the self esteem exercises you could possibly need right here on this site. When you are done, next week is going to seem too far away and you will be eager to start your exercises to lose weight immediately.
Persistence is the direct result of “habit”. If you establish good habits, your persistence will pay off. Persistence is only a state of mind, so get your mind right and the results are sure to follow.
Four Keys To Getting Your Exercise Motivation Revved Up!
• Establish a definitive purpose and fuel it by desire
• Prepare your workout plan, complete with starting date
• Block out all negative influences in your life
• Find a person or source (this site!), that will keep you encouraged along the way
So do your self esteem exercises, because all it will take to achieve your goal is persistence and your exercise motivation and the rest will fall into place.
Better yet, keep the momentum going by giving your family or loved ones motivation to exercise with you.
Be sure to stop by the “Exercise Photos” and send me a picture of you in action.
For some more great fitness motivation tips click here
Return From Exercise Motivation to Flat Stomach Exercises Home Page