This page will explain how to do a bicycle crunch. The Bicycle Crunch is an exercise that I would like you to become very familiar with.
It is one of the most effective ab workouts because it targets the entire abdominal family throughout the motion in conjunction with a twist. As the name suggests, the motion is very similar to riding a bike.
If you are just starting out, you may want to work your way up to doing the bicycle crunch. Because there are a lot of muscles in play during this motion, you need to pay extra attention to proper form.
You want that trimmed down tummy, but you need to listen to your body along the way. You can work through pain, but you don’t want to injure yourself along the way.
Your process of losing your unwanted fat will take a consistent effort on your part. This is why it is so important to find new ways to keep motivating yourself along the way. I will do my very best to help you in that category!
So how do you do the Bicycle Crunch?
The Bicycle Crunch
• Lie flat on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground
• Put your hands beside your head
• Position your feet flat on the floor with knees bent at about 45 degrees
• Bring your right leg up about a 90 degree angle
• Position your left leg straight out about 3 or 4 inches above the ground
• Then slowly bring your left elbow to your right knee and in a continuous motion bring your right elbow to your left knee
• Breathe evenly throughout the exercise
• Repeat until your finish your reps
So what do you think about the bicycle crunch? Think it might become one of your favorites? Please let me know what you do and don’t like about it.